Term Of Use
By accessing our website ‘SoftwareVoucher.co.uk’ as a registered user (or otherwise), you are subject to the following terms and conditions. Please read these thoroughly, as continuing to use our website confirms your acceptance and adherence to them. If you cannot fully agree with these terms, please refrain from any further use of our website.
2. Accessing SoftwareVoucher.co.uk
- The service provided through our website can be removed or altered at will, and we will not be held liable for any periods where our website is unavailable.
- We require email registration to access our member-only privileges. In becoming a registered member, any security information provided including (but not limited to) passwords and identification codes needs to remain confidential. Any disclosure of this type of information to third parties is prohibited, and if we suspect inadequate compliance of these terms, we have the right to terminate your account.
- It is your responsibility to meet the conditions required for accessing our website which includes having the legal capacity to be bound by these terms. It is also your responsibility to ensure that others accessing this website (through your internet connection) do so in accordance with these terms.
- It is our sole right to take action if we deem your use of our website to be illegal, unauthorized or not in accordance with our terms. This can include terminating your access to our website with or without notice.
- All terms are also applicable to unregistered users, and any use of our website for commercial gain (by any party) is forbidden unless we have given permission to do so.
3. Intellectual Property
- All intellectual property found on our website (with exception to third party website links and ‘public’ voucher codes) belongs to SoftwareVoucher.co.uk and is protected by copyright.
- You’re welcome to direct others to our website to share our content; however you’re only permitted to print pages off our website for personal use.
- Printed content from our website must not be modified or mass reproduced and we prohibit graphic, video or audio content to be shared separately.
- We require that we’re always acknowledged as the authors of any content sourced from our website (with exception to voucher codes).
- We prohibit the use of our content for commercial gain unless we’ve been contacted for permission or a license.
- We reserve the right to take action if we suspect that our content, reputation or other intellectual property has been taken advantage of.
- Your rights to using our website will be revoked where our content has been reproduced in breach of our terms, and we require that any copies are destroyed or returned to us.
4. Reliance on Website Content
- While we seek to offer reliable and current content, all our material is sourced from third parties (even exclusive voucher codes) and this information can be terminated or altered at any time. Any information on our website should not be considered advice to rely on, which is why any reliance by you on this material is with no liability to SoftwareVoucher.co.uk. Reliance on material sourced from our website, as communicated to others also holds no responsibility of ours.
- We cannot be held responsible for the cancellation by retailers of any orders placed with discount codes sourced from our website. There may be certain conditions for voucher code orders to be fulfilled which we may not have information on, therefore it’s your responsibility to check if you’re authorized to make use of voucher codes before ordering.
5. Our Website Content Changes Regularly
We aim to have up-to-date information which means our content can change at any time, and while we try to have ‘current’ material we are not obliged to update our website’s content. We are also under no obligation to give notice if our website will be inaccessible (for example when new content is being added). Similarly, we are not required to give notice in the event of our website needing to be permanently removed.
6. Our Liability
- We make no claim of our content being completely accurate. All information presented on our website exists purely as an information source, and should not be considered advice.
- Any third party communications found on our website aren’t endorsed by SoftwareVoucher.co.uk and it’s not our responsibility if you rely on this information.
- Any links to the websites of other parties should also be considered solely as information. We accept no responsibility for the material on these sites, and are released from any claims arising from their use.
- If you enter into transactions with other parties listed on our website, we cannot be held accountable. This is your responsibility.
- Our terms and conditions do not include all considerations of statue, common or equity law; therefore it is your responsibility to be aware of any relevant implied terms, conditions or warranties.
- We remove any liability claims resulting from the use of our website, any third party websites featured on our website and all materials and content found on such sites. Without limitation, we exclude our liability for loss of: finance, business, profit, data, goodwill, savings, or time. In addition, we cannot be held liable for any other kind of loss or damage outside of these categories (however caused).
- Our terms regarding liability are not applicable to cases of death or personal injury resulting from negligence, or any other form of misrepresentation on our part; as well as to other matters where liability cannot be fully excluded or limited.
7. Your Information
By accessing our website, you agree that we can collect data about your visit. This may include (but is not limited to) the time spent per session, voucher code categories viewed, and any in-site searches. In becoming a registered member, you provide us with your email address and demographic information (including your full name, date of birth and gender).
Your email address will never be passed on to a third party; however registering with our site confirms your interest in receiving emails from us. Continuing to use our website confirms your agreement to us collecting your information, and that all information you supply to us is factual.
8.Viruses, Hacking and Other Misuse
- Intentionally introducing harmful or malicious content to our website (such as viruses and trojans) is strictly prohibited. So too is attempting to gain unauthorised access to our website, or the server, computers or databases associated with it. Attacks of a denial-of-service nature are also explicitly against our terms.
- Participation in the above activities is considered an offence under the Computer Misuse Act (1990), and will also result in your rights to use our website being revoked. Any type of illegal activity will be reported, and we reserve the right to disclose your identity in assisting law enforcement with their investigations.
- SoftwareVoucher.co.uk will not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from your use of our website or from third party sites that we feature. This also includes loss or damage arising from downloading our content. We exclude responsibility for technologically harmful material, attacks and/or viruses that could occur from accessing our website.
9. Jurisdiction and Relevant Law
- In the event of a claim arising from your use of our website, or the content and formation of these terms, English courts will have complete jurisdiction. We however reserve the right to take legal action against you (in any applicable country) for a breach of our conditions.
- All claims and non-contractual disputes will be reviewed under the laws of England and Wales.
We reserve the right to revise these terms at any time. It is your responsibility to keep updated with these revisions by periodically reviewing the content on this page. Also, some of these terms and conditions may be supplanted by other documents and content found on our website.
Get the Best Software Vouchers Delivered to your Inbox
- DRPU Birthday Cards Designing Software
- TheTruthSpy 3 months
- Iolo System Mechanic
- PHPDug Social Poster
- SEO Auction Script
- Integration kit: phpFox 3 module
- QuuSoft AntiSpyware
- AMC Security PRO (1 year subscription)
- Advanced System Optimizer 3
- System Mechanic Professional
- Daily Health Check - 1 year subscription
- DEVONthink Pro Office
- Kernel Data Recovery
- IU Registry Cleaner (1 PC 1 MONTH LICENSE)
- Uniblue PC Mechanic 2015
- DriverScanner 2015
- Article Demon
- RegClean Pro
- IU Registry Cleaner (1 PC 3 MONTHS LICENSE)
- SPYERA PC - 12 Months
- iSpyoo - Gold package - 6 months
- IU Registry Cleaner - (1-Year & 1-Computer)
- Advanced System Optimizer 3 (5 Users - 1 Year License)
- FairBot (12 month subscription)
- Uniblue Powersuite 2015
- Ashampoo Movie Studio
- FL (Instagram Edition)
- Atomic Email Hunter
- CloneDVD 7 Ultimate 1 year/1 PC
- EaseFab DVD Ripper
Like us with