QMSys Threads and Gauges Vouchers
Complete Qualisyst Ltd., QMSys Threads and Gauges Summary Listed below
The software QMSys Threads and Gauges is a professional thread engineering program for calculation of external and internal threads, tolerances and fits for linear sizes, thread and plain gauges, plug, ring and checking gauges. The software is suitable for engineers, metrologists, quality control managers, and mechanics. The results are based on international standards, regulations and guidelines.
A useful feature of our product is that the thread parameters can be chosen from the respective list or can be inserted directly; this facilitates and smoothens the work process, since it is not necessary to remember the designation of each thread type. Another useful feature is that after entering the thread parameters, all types of working, setting and checking gauges are being calculated, thus, the user does not have to bother with repeated entry of the same data for different gauges.
Other valuable features include:
- Compliance with the latest revisions of ISO, EN, DIN, ANSI, ASME, BS, JIS, IS, SAE, API and other corresponding national standards
- Calculation of almost all types of thread and plain gauges
- Possibility for implementing additional thread types on client request
- Nominal and limit sizes on all thread and gauge characteristics - diameters, pitch, lead, flank angles, length of gauge and tolerance steps, etc.
- Corrections for all types of finishing
- Calculation of indicated values by measuring the pitch diameter with three wires or three balls with consideration of the influence of a measuring force and deformation
- Design and inspection of thread cutting tools and working and check gauges
- Product design – selection of threaded joints
- Information is provided in both inches and millimeters
- Adaptive templates for reports, specifications and other documents by means of a text processing software
- Optionally, an automatic generation of designs is offered for screw thread gauges
- Printing in RTF and TXT files
- Regular updates and upgrades
- User-friendly interface
- Professional customer support
QMSys Threads and Gauges comprises data base and methods of calculating the nominal and limit sizes of the following types of threads:
- Metric Thread M - ISO 68-1, ISO 965-1, ISO 1502, ANSI B1.16M
- Metric MJ Thread - ISO 5855-1, ISO 1502, ANSI B1.16M
- Unified Thread UN, UNR - ANSI B1.1, ANSI B1.2
- Unified Thread UNJ - ANSI B1.15, ANSI B1.2
- Whitworth Thread - BS 84, BS 919-2
- ISO Parallel Pipe Thread G - ISO 228-1, ISO 228-2
- ISO Tap. Pipe Thread R,Rp,Rc - ISO 7-1, EN 10226-1, EN 10226-2, EN 10226-3, ISO 7-2, DIN 2999, BS 21
- ANSI General Pipe Thread NPT, NPSC, NPTR, NPSM, NPSL - ANSI B1.20.1
- ANSI Dryseal Pipe Thread NPTF, PTF-SAE Short, NPSF, NPSI, F-PTF - ANSI B1.20.3, ANSI B1.20.5, Gauges with 1, 3, 4 or 6 steps
- ASME Hose Coupl. Threads NPSH, NH, NHR - ANSI B1.20.7
- NFPA Fire-hose coupling threads NH - NFPA 1963
- ISO Metric Trapez. Thread Tr - ISO 2901, DIN 103-1, DIN 103-9
- ISO Stub Metric Trapez. Thread Tr - DIN 380, DIN 103-9
- ACME Trapezoidal Thread - ANSI B1.5:1997
- ACME STUB Trapezoidal Thread - ANSI B1.8
- Metric miniature thread M - ISO/R 1501, DIN 14, ISO 1502, ANSI B1.16M
- Unified miniature screw thread UNM - ANSI B1.10, ISO 1502, ANSI B1.16M
- Metric Buttress screw thread S - DIN 513, ISO 1502, DIN 103-9
- Knuckle screw thread Rd - DIN 405, DIN 20400, DIN 405-3
- Non-standard and special threads, Gauges acc. to ISO 1502, ANSI/ASME B1.2 or ANSI/ASME B1.16M
- Thread sizes which are not listed in the standards up to 1000 mm (40 in)
The full version of the software can be evaluated free of charge for a trial period with a time duration of 1 month.
Get our best QMSys Threads and Gauges Vouchers with our Deal Alerts and Weekly Newsletter
Active QMSys Threads and Gauges Discounts
QMSys Threads and Gauges coupon: Get Instant Access to our exclusive 15% Off QMSys Threads and Gauges Voucher. Activate your discount Now!
How to use QMSys Threads and Gauges Vouchers
Instructions for applying QMSys Threads and Gauges vouchers, discounts and deals
We try very hard to deliver the Highest quality QMSys Threads and Gauges Voucher Codes and Deals. SoftwareVoucher.co.uk is considered the number one website having to do with Software Vouchers coupled with Discounts.
1. Check each and every QMSys Threads and Gauges Vouchers and discounts listed listed above and discover the Voucher for the Qualisyst Ltd. software you are looking to purchase.
2- Then select the Get Code Button to reveal that exact QMSys Threads and Gauges Promo Code.
3- Just enter the Discount Code on the QMSys Threads and Gauges Checkout Page in order to get the reduced cost.
Don't hesitate to Report Expired QMSys Threads and Gauges Vouchers, Discounts & Broken Links
If any QMSys Threads and Gauges Promo Codes and Deals end up being broken, Make sure you submit this to us so we are able to to up-date our databases. Make sure to enter any QMSys Threads and Gauges Vouchers precisely as they show up purely because extra spaces or capital letters will in cases cause Qualisyst Ltd. Voucher Codes to not work. Please notify us if you find any bad online vouchers or defective links.
www.SoftwareVoucher.co.uk isn't going to provide you with QMSys Threads and Gauges key generators, QMSys Threads and Gauges crack download, QMSys Threads and Gauges serial number generators, QMSys Threads and Gauges hacked versions or QMSys Threads and Gauges cracked versions. SoftwareVoucher.co.uk only will supply Qualisyst Ltd. vouchers that are genuine and authorised by Qualisyst Ltd..
You truly are welcome to submit a review of QMSys Threads and Gauges on this page, revealing your experience regarding this product including pro's and con's of QMSys Threads and Gauges, any troubles you might have experienced when installing, downloading, working with, or uninstalling QMSys Threads and Gauges. You can also write-up a comparison between comparable software and bear in mind that your oppinion is priceless to those people that are showing an interest in getting QMSys Threads and Gauges.