Kaspersky Internet Security for Android Vouchers
View our Full Kaspersky Internet Security for Android Overview Below
Delivering Android antivirus protection… and more
With 99% of all mobile malware specifically targeting Android devices, you need to ensure your smartphones and tablets are protected by effective Android security. Kaspersky Internet Security for Android provides:
FREE protection *:
- Defends your smartphones and tablets against viruses, Trojans, worms, spam, spyware and more (via manual scanning)
- Delivers over-the-air (OTA) updates for the Kaspersky Android antivirus database
PREMIUM protection ** – includes all of the free protection functions, plus the following enhanced anti-malware features:
- Automatically scans apps you download from the marketplace – to ensure they are not infected by viruses, worms, Trojans or other malware
- Reacts rapidly to new and emerging threats – using real-time, cloud-enabled protection technology
Defending you against Internet security threats (PREMIUM version only **)
Whether you use an Android tablet or Android smartphone to access the Internet, you need to ensure you’re protected against web-based security risks. This is why Kaspersky Internet Security for Android includes technologies that:
- Block dangerous and malicious websites – including fraudulent and phishing websites that try to steal your money or your identity
- Inspect all URLs within the text messages you receive on your Android smartphone – to let you know whether they’re malicious or not
Protecting your data if your Android device is lost or stolen (FREE *)
Because mobile devices are so easily lost or stolen, you need to ensure the sensitive data that’s stored on your Android smartphone or tablet is protected. Kaspersky Internet Security for Android secures your data by:
- Blocking access to your missing Android smartphone or tablet – and also finding its location by using GPS, Wi-Fi and Google Maps
- Enabling remote cleaning of your missing smartphone or tablet – so you can wipe personal information from your device
- Providing remote activation of an alarm that will sound on your mobile device – until the alarm is deactivated with your secret code
- Helping to identify unauthorised users of your Android smartphone or tablet – by taking their photo and sending it to you
- Enabling remote access to the block, wipe and locate functions on your missing Android smartphone – even if the SIM card has been changed
- Providing remote anti-theft web management – so you can easily communicate with your missing device
Filtering calls and texts on Android smartphones (FREE *)
With most mobile device users suffering unwanted and distracting incoming communications, Kaspersky Internet Security for Android saves you time and effort, by:
- Blocking unwanted calls and texts from unknown numbers
Protecting your privacy on your smartphone (PREMIUM version only **)
Because you don’t always want people who pick up your phone to gain access to details about your private communications, Kaspersky Internet Security for Android makes it easy for you to:
- Control what people can see – and what they can access – when they hold or use your Android smartphone
- Hide contacts, calls, text messages and logs – with just the press of a button
Preserving more of your Android device’s performance (FREE *)
Rigorous security doesn’t have to sap the performance of your devices - so Kaspersky Internet Security for Android:
- Minimises the impact on the performance of your Android smartphone or tablet – by delivering small, frequent updates
- Helps to preserve performance and boost ease of use – via an optimised product interface
* These features are available free of charge.
** These features are available for purchase.
One solution that can protect an Android smartphone or tablet
Kaspersky Internet Security for Android provides a single solution that makes it easy to protect either your:
- Android smartphone, or
- Android tablet
… so you can enjoy the Internet to its full potential – for shopping, banking, surfing and social networking – regardless of your choice of Android device.
Security that’s easy to manage
Kaspersky Internet Security for Android includes a new Protection Status Dashboard that provides:
- A single-screen view of all security activities and settings for your Android smartphone or tablet – so it’s easy to see anything that needs your attention, including:
- Unscanned mobile apps
- Out-of-date databases
- Expired licences
- Changes to initial settings… and more
- Simple controls that help you to fix issues – with just one click
Android Antivirus Protection
Kaspersky is recognised for its award-winning anti-malware technologies – and Kaspersky Internet Security for Android builds on this reputation by providing:
Kaspersky’s latest protection technologies (FREE *)
Kaspersky Internet Security for Android protects against:
- Trojan viruses
- Bots… and more
By combining traditional, signature-based anti-malware technologies plus new, proactive, behavioural technologies, Kaspersky’s Android antivirus software works in the background – to deliver world-class protection, without any significant impact on the performance of your mobile devices. Every file, application and media file is scanned to help keep you safe from malware infections.
On-demand Android antivirus scanning (FREE *)
Kaspersky Internet Security for Android lets you manually check downloaded apps and files, by running a:
- Full scan for Android malware
- Folder scan – to scan selected folders
- Memory scan
- Quick Scan – to scan the apps on your Android smartphone or tablet
Real-Time Protection (PREMIUM version only **)
In addition to traditional, signature-based technologies and new, proactive behavioural technologies, the premium version of Kaspersky Internet Security for Android also includes powerful cloud-based security features. With cloud-assisted protection, Kaspersky can deliver real-time defence against new and emerging Internet security threats – so your devices are protected against the very latest attacks.
The premium version of Kaspersky Internet Security for Android also provides automatic virus-scanning of any applications that you download or install.
Web Protection (PREMIUM version only **)
Whether you’re using your home computer, your Android smartphone or your Android tablet to access the Internet, it’s always the same Internet – with all the same web-based threats, malware and cybercrime traps. So Kaspersky Internet Security for Android includes technologies for:
Safe and secure web browsing:
- Protects your online identity – by blocking dangerous and fraudulent links, including phishing and malicious websites that have been designed to steal your money
Checking URLs within text messages on your Android smartphone:
- Inspects any links you receive in text messages – and tells you if they’re malicious or a phishing attempt
Anti-Theft Protection (FREE *)
With innovative features that help you to protect your personal information if your smartphone or tablet is lost or stolen – plus technologies that can help you to find your missing device – Kaspersky Internet Security for Android does more to protect your Android devices and the sensitive data stored on them:
Anti-Theft Web Management – makes it easy to interact with your missing phone or tablet
Kaspersky’s Anti-Theft Web Management portal provides you with a personal, web-based control centre – to enable remote interaction with your missing Android device. Designed for ease of use, the Anti-Theft Web Management portal allows you to:
- Activate and manage Kaspersky Internet Security for Android anti-theft features – including Lock and Locate, Data Wipe, Alarm and Mugshot
- See logs of recent activities – including activated commands, the status of anti-theft commands and their subsequent results
Lock and Locate – lets you remotely lock your Android device and find its location
Kaspersky Internet Security for Android gives you remote access to security features that:
- Block your Android smartphone or tablet – so no one can access your private information
- Show you the missing device’s approximate location – by using GPS, GSM, Wi-Fi and a Google Map link
- Let you display your own custom message on your blocked device’s screen – to encourage an unauthorised user to return your device
Data Wipe – protects your sensitive information
If you’re not sure you’re going to be able to recover your missing smartphone or tablet, Kaspersky Internet Security for Android lets you remotely wipe your personal information from your device. You can choose between:
- Wipe of SD card + personal information:
To delete all data from the device’s SD memory card and erase information about your:
- Call history
- Google Play account
- Email account
- Social network accounts
- Text messages
- Calendar entries
- Wipe of SD card + device reset:
To delete all information stored in your Android device and on its SD memory card – plus reset the device to its default factory settings
Alarm – helps you to find your device
If you suspect you’ve mislaid your Android tablet or smartphone somewhere close by, you can use the Kaspersky Anti-Theft Web Management portal to activate an audible alarm on your device – and your device will sound the alarm until you deactivate it with your secret code.
Mugshot – helps to identify unauthorised users
Kaspersky Internet Security for Android includes a Mugshot feature that can take a series of photos of the person using your Android device – and then send the photos to your personal Kaspersky Anti-Theft Web Management account.
SIM Watch for smartphones – ensures remote access, even if the SIM card is replaced
If a thief changes the SIM card in your Android smartphone, Kaspersky’s SIM Watch technology will send you the device’s new phone number – so you still have remote access to the special Kaspersky security features, including:
- Lock and Locate
- Data Wipe
Secret code – prevents the uninstallation of security software
In order to protect Kaspersky Internet Security for Android against unauthorised attempts to uninstall it, the product includes a secret code feature. Without the secret code, no one can uninstall the Kaspersky security software from your smartphone or tablet.
Call & Text Filter for smartphones (FREE *)
To help ensure you only receive the calls and SMS texts that you want to receive, Kaspersky Internet Security for Android includes call & text filtering features that help you to avoid unwanted calls. With Kaspersky’s Call & Text Filter, you can:
- Manually or automatically add phone numbers – from incoming calls and text messages – to your own Whitelist or Blacklist of numbers
- Automatically block calls and text messages from hidden and non-numeric numbers
- Select from the following filtering profile options:
- Texts only
- Calls only
- Texts & calls
Privacy Protection for smartphones (PREMIUM version only **)
If someone picks up your Android smartphone, how can you prevent them from accessing details of your private mobile communications? Kaspersky Internet Security for Android includes Privacy Protection – which can be activated manually, automatically or remotely – so you can easily hide your:
- Incoming calls
- Outgoing calls
- Text messages
* These features are available free of charge.
** These features are available for purchase.
Get our best Kaspersky Internet Security for Android Vouchers with our Deal Alerts and Weekly Newsletter
How to use Kaspersky Internet Security for Android Vouchers
The best ways to Report Expired Kaspersky Internet Security for Android Promo Codes, Discounts and Bad Links
If any Kaspersky Internet Security for Android Promo Codes and deals end up being no longer working, Make sure you report this to us so it is possible to to revise our data bank. Make sure to enter all Kaspersky Internet Security for Android Voucher Codes exactly as they show up simply because extra spaces or capital letters could cause Kaspersky Lab (Turkey) Vouchers to not register properly. Let us know if you find any broken links or vouchers that dont work.
We always strive to offer only the BEST Kaspersky Internet Security for Android Vouchers & Deals. SoftwareVoucher.co.uk is considered the most popular website with respect to Software Vouchers combined with Deals.
The use of Kaspersky Internet Security for Android Voucher Codes, discounts and special deals
1. Review all the Kaspersky Internet Security for Android Voucher Codes and discounts shown above and find the Voucher to the Kaspersky Lab (Turkey) software you desire to purchase.
2- Just click on the Voucher Button to show you that exact Kaspersky Internet Security for Android Discount Code.
3- Just enter the Discount Code on the Kaspersky Internet Security for Android Checkout Page so you can get your discount.
You are encouraged to write a review of Kaspersky Internet Security for Android here, expressing your experiences relating to this product including pro's and con's of Kaspersky Internet Security for Android, any problems you may have dealt with when installing, downloading, utilizing, or uninstalling Kaspersky Internet Security for Android. You can also also fill out a comparison between related software and keep in mind that your oppinion is very important to the people that are curious about in buying Kaspersky Internet Security for Android.
SoftwareVoucher.co.uk isn't going to share Kaspersky Internet Security for Android key gen, Kaspersky Internet Security for Android crack key, Kaspersky Internet Security for Android serial number generators, Kaspersky Internet Security for Android hacked downloads or Kaspersky Internet Security for Android cracked versions. We will only deliver Kaspersky Lab (Turkey) links which are reputable and authorized by Kaspersky Lab (Turkey).