Everyone wants to make money online. Coupon sites are a quick way to make money without taking money out of the pockets of your users.
You earn money through the purchasing of your users, and since they’ve come to your site looking for deals and coupons, they will not only save money on their purchases, but they will make money for you while they are doing it.
If you’re looking for an easy to use, fast, and completely scalable CMS that will let you create an amazing coupon website, couponPHP is the program you’ve been looking for.
couponPHP Review Features
With built-in reporting, couponPHP utilizes Google Analytics to analyze site traffic. This allows reporting on referring sites, traffic sources, keywords and more. CouponPHP offers a powerful SEO that makes setting up URL routes and meta information simple.
CouponPHP’s crowning jewel is couponFeed. With couponFeed, you’ll have automatic coupons and deals that are gathered by the couponPHP system and added to your site.
- - Fully customizable default template (change colors, logo, background image, etc.)
- - Separated template and language files so it is easy to modify and localize
- - Visitor statistics with segmented stats of referring mediums
- - Outgoing clicks reporting
- - Referring keywords statistics
- - Referring site statistics
- - Coupon and Deal views / clicks / favorites / comments / subscribers stats
- - Subscription system and daily newsletter with the latest coupons from the user’s favorite stores
- - Facebook and Twitter connect integration so your users can sign up and login conveniently
- - Facebook and Twitter connect integration
- - Full set of social share buttons
- - Supports Open Graph tags so your site will look good when your users share it on social sites
- - 3 different commenting systems (native, Facebook, Disqus)
- - Mobile friendly
- - Built-in ad management system so you can set up CPC or affiliate banners
CouponPHP also offers Skimlinks integration. , which automates the process of creating affiliate links and helps to make earring commissions when your visitors buy something a painless process.
With couponPHP, you’ll also have the benefit of iCodes US and UK integration or you can add your own affiliate links. Affiliate links can be added individual or with the CSV mass upload tool.
couponPHP’s couponFeed Features
CouponFeed allows couponPHP to run itself. The most important part of a coupon site to have to new, up-to-date, and relevant coupons. Without good coupons, it doesn’t matter how much traffic your site gets, users won’t come back.
CouponFeed automatically finds new content and adds it to your site. CouponFeed also allows you to find all the newest coupons and deals for a given store with just a single click or fetch store information by entering it’s domain.
How Are Coupons Gathered?
These coupons are obtained through the couponFeed constantly spidering all the most popular deal and coupon sites. This content then goes through couponFeed’s quality control, to ensure that deals and coupons are valid and the data is clean.
Data that passes the quality control process goes into couponFeed’s API, and your site’s database is updated from that API. Every couponPHP option comes with a free subscription to couponFeed. This option could range from a free month to a free lifetime subscription!
couponPHP System Requirements
It is very important that your server meet the requirements of couponPHP, or you will not be able to utilize all that couponPHP has to offer. CouponPHP suggest contacting your hosting provider if you need to verify that you meet the minimum requirements.
- - PHP 5+, mySQL, Apache
- - ionCube loaders for PHP – Some of the files are encrypted
- - Ability to chmod folders – The script should be able to write files in certain folders
- - mod_rewrite – So the script can use SEO friendly URLs
- - cURL – So it can grab data from couponFeed
- - PHP GD library – For image resizing and manipulation
- - PHP iconv library – For creating permalinks for foreign languages
Automatic content updates
Simple, easy to use system
Supports major social media for log in, commenting, and sharing
Only Pro option includes lifetime subscription to couponFeed
Server requirements are very specific, and must be met without exception